It’s been a rough year for all of us, filled with more stress and uncertainty than anyone could have ever imagined.
Our world needs kindness now more than ever.
Whether you can afford to take out your wallet for people in need or simply decide to send a sweet note to a friend who’s having a bad day, there is no act that is too big or too small.
You’re going to come in contact with an awful lot of people who are at their absolute breaking point.
Friends, family, co-workers, teachers, strangers in the grocery store, retail workers. It may be the happies day or
it may be the saddest, most stressful, loneliest, most heartbreaking for others.
We’re all busy.
However, we are not too busy to be kind, caring, and patient.
Remember the best thing you can give someone is LOVE.
I don’t have the answers, however, I do have a long-standing belief in the strength and power of kindness.
So that’s where I’m going to concentrate my tiny voice.
Kindness is defined as the quality of being friendly, generous, helpful, and considerate.
And there is no doubt that it is one of the invisible global currencies of happiness, health, and success in all areas of life in this world we live in.
“As much as we need a prosperous economy, we also need a prosperity of kindness and decency.” – Caroline Kennedy
Being kind goes a long way. Have you been kind today?
Kindness starts with you and with kindness quotes, it’s easy to spread a little love.
Of course, being kind is pretty self-explanatory, but there are a variety of ways that you can express it.
Whether it is opening a door for someone or delivering a home cooked meal or a jar or 2 of preserves, kindness can have a greater impact than you think.
It is one of the greatest attributes that someone can have.
And, with quotes about kindness, you can help spread that beauty.
Inspirational Quotes on the Power of Kindness!
1. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “You can never know the ripple effect you create with one tiny gesture of kindness.” – Elle Sommer
3. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” – Jennifer Dukes Lee
4. “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
5. “Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” – Bob Kerrey
6. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
7. “To make a difference in someone’s life you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care.” – Mandy Hale
8. “You don’t have to move mountains. Simply fall in love with life. Be a tornado of happiness, gratitude, and acceptance. You will change the world just by being a warm, kind-hearted human being.” – Anita Krizzan
9. “Every act of kindness is a piece of love we leave behind.” – Paul Williams
10. “Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts.” – Unknown
11. “Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.” -Franklin D. Roosevelt
12. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” -Mark Twain
Tell us what # you love, we would love to hear! I love # 12 having been blessed with a very special blind friend, Pippa who sees with her heart and is full of kindness, beauty and love.