Wait for someone who wants to authentically learn who you are as a person.
Wait for someone who lets you know from the very beginning, if they have genuine intentions with you.
- Wait for someone who isn’t just a ‘lover’, but a friend, a partner, a mentor, someone who you can come to when life is so hard, and you feel like giving up and they are there to pick you back up on your feet.
- Wait for someone who respects you and your children.
- Wait for someone who shows you the definition of effort.
- Wait for someone who takes a day off work when you’re sick to make sure you’re taken care of.
- Wait for someone who motivates you to do better in life because relationships are more than just falling in love. It’s about inspiring each other to become better versions of yourselves day in and day out.
- Wait for someone who is patient with you and is guided by morals and reasoning.
- Wait for someone not only to love, but someone to grow with, learn from and to share new experiences with.
- Wait for someone who’s willing to understand you.
- Wait for someone who admits when they are wrong.
- Wait for someone who understands it’s not about giving you the world, it’s about making you feel like you’re the only one in it.
- Take my advice and wait for someone who touches your heart in ways you never thought were imaginable.
Such a beautiful message, thanks so much Cody (link below)
- I think when you stop looking for love, you set your life in the direction you want.
- Then, those who are moving in the same direction see where you’re headed and want to join you.
- Suddenly, you’re surrounded by those with the same goals and ambitions as you, and opportunities for love surround you.
- When you stop looking for love, you’re not afraid to be alone.
- You’re sure of who you are and people can sense that.
- What you see is what you get.
- There’s no façade.
- Those who fall in love with you are going to fall for the real you.
The best way to find love is to let love find you
- Cody Bret