Hello beautiful beings! Today has been a total self-care and dedication day. It’s so important we all take the time to do the things that help us relax, recharge and connect deeper with ourselves.
It’s so easy to get caught up in our busy lives that we forget to give ourselves time to truly process our feelings and emotions from interactions.
How to start your self-discovery
Yes, we feel them as the energy comes through us but to really digest something, we need to take a step back and see things as the observer.
Being a witness helps us to better understand the things that we experience while exposing truths.
- I love carving out space for myself everyday, even if I only 30 minutes to regroup and collect myself.
- Devoting a whole day of this helps me get crystal clear.
- I just really look forward to daily decompression and using that time to being radically honest with myself to the core and feel at complete peace with the uncomfortable.
- That’s how we keep ascending and evolving, by doing the inner work.
I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can’t find anybody who can tell me what they want.Mark Twain
- We will always get what is owned by our thoughts
- So think only about “the good things”
- Enjoy your day, my beautiful friends.
We want to feed you!
(with interesting, mouth-watering updates)
P.S. FREE GIFT!
I’ll send you love letters regularly with more delicious goodies to help your life and tummy shine.
You may unsubscribe at anytime.