“If I exist, he exists” is such an affirming statement.
It takes courage to not settle for a “good life” with someone and listen to that soul whisper and inner knowing that says, just wait, he’s coming, he exists.
- Visualise (after waking/before bed) 30 minutes of pure visualization. Cultivating the emotions throughout – Genuine partnership
- Act as if you already had that relationship
- while doing daily chores, imagine you’re taking care of your person too
- Charge things you wear/use often with the intention of calling your lover in
- Celebrate love whenever and wherever you can
- Have fun, build trust within yourself
- Become more romantic/romanticise your life
- Have faith, they’re on their way
With a full moon, thank the person “If I exist this person exist”.
Spend time with people you already love the most in your life. When you see an elderly couple holding hands – look at them and whisper – if they can have it so can I / Thank you for this beautiful and true love I have.
Make space for the SP in your home.
Write a letter to your love and file it away. Invite them into their life. Letters of gratitude for having them in my life.
Write down exactly what you want.
Remember never settle, and start with you.