Let Go, Grow, Love
Gracefully let go of things. (Clients, friends, lovers, bosses, mentors, family) All individual things pass away. Strive on, untiringly.
Love is strong… release those who are not ready to be with you. We need to save our energy for people who deserve our love.
Love never holds people back from growing. You’ll Be Amazed At What You Can Accomplish When You Truly Let Go.
Let Go + Grow + Love
Let go of what doesn’t serve you.
Love is strong… release those who are not ready to be with you.
Love has a fierce way of keeping us tied to people who wound us.
The only truth you need to know is this: If it hurts, it’s hurtful.
A message to self
Each new day is a new opportunity to love yourself more, & give the best of yourself to others.
I’m sorry to myself
I forgive myself.
I love myself.Don’t give up. You got this!!
Love is life!
In the end only three things matter:
1. How much you loved
2. How gently you lived
3. How gracefully you let go of things not meant for you …
It is not an attitude of pride, but of congruence.
You will continue to love them but with another perspective, from another level of understanding, comprehension and awareness.
It is the most difficult thing you will have to do in your life, and it will also be the most important: stop being linked to those who are not ready to love you.
Stop having difficult conversations with people who don’t want to change.
Stop appearing for people who are indifferent to your presence.
Stop giving your love and energy to people who are not ready to love you.
A True healthy relationship is to be your friend.
- Be your peace.
- Everything else will fall in place it it’s meant to be.
- Your instinct is to do everything you can to earn the good graces of everyone you can, but it is also the impulse that will steal your time, your energy and your sanity.
- When you begin to be in your life completely, with JOY, interest and commitment, not everyone will be ready to meet you there.
- That does not mean you have to change who you are.
- It means you have to get away from people who are not prepared to be with you.
“In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.” ― Gautama Buddha
Live your life from truth & you shall survive everything even death.Bob Proctor
Buddha’s last words.
He died peacefully. … He found death coming on, and he asked, “Spread for me something under this tree, for I think the end is near.”
And he was there under the tree, and he laid himself down; he could not sit up any more.
“Your time is precious. Don’t waste it on someone who doesn’t realise that you are too.“
When people show you who they are – believe them!
When you lose someone, what are you actually losing?
- If you are excluded, subtly insulted, forgotten or easily ignored by the people you spend most of your time with you are not doing yourself a favour by continuing to offer them your energy and your life.
- The truth is you are not for everyone, and they are not all for you.
- That is what makes it so special when you find the few people with whom you have genuine friendship, love or relationship: you will know how precious it is because you have experienced what is not.
- Block out.
- Don’t retaliate.
- Don’t try to reconnect.
What do you lose
- You are losing knots in your stomach when they were ignoring you / gaslighting/ ghosting you / being cruel.
You are losing sleepiness.
You are losing the stress of trying to hold on to something that always felt like it was slipping away.
- You are losing being an option and not a priority.
You can’t force someone to keep their word, or to communicate, or to realize that special is in front of them.
There are billions of people on this planet, and many of them will meet you at their level, with the vibration of where they are, connect with where they are going.
- However, the longer you stay involved in the familiarity of people who use you as a cushion, a doormat, a background option, a therapist and a strategist for their emotional work, the longer you stay out of the community you crave.
- Maybe if you stop showing up, you’ll be less loved.
- Maybe they will forget you completely.
- Maybe if you stop trying, the relationship will end.
- Maybe if stop sending texts, your phone will remain dark for days and weeks.
- Maybe if stop loving someone, the love between you will dissolve.
- Maybe wisdom comes in knowing no one does
- Maybe the answer is NO
- It doesn’t mean you ruined a relationship.
- It means that the only thing that sustained a relationship was the energy that you and only you put into it.
- That’s not love.
- That is attachment.
- We operate as if they’re ‘true,’ creating a perception that we call reality.
- As we heal, we understand our thoughts are not true or reality— they are not who we are: they are just thoughts.
Make your life a safe haven where only people who can care, listen and connect are allowed.
So YES. The answer is NO.
- They don’t deserve another chance.
- They just DON’T.
- You know the ending of the book.
- Don’t let it be read again!!
- Start a brand new chapter, starring a new person.
- True passion should feel like breathing
You are not responsible for saving people.
You are not responsible for convincing them that they want to to be saved.
Someone out there loves you.
Ask for a harmonious, happy, loving relationship.
People want guarantees. However, guarantees are for kettles and toasters.
The key is to understand each other. To truly get one another. To comprehend rather than communicate.
If you catch yourself BEGGING someone for ….
You need to take a step back and realize that you’re begging someone for the bare minimum.
I wish you enough.
I am enough.
When you actually let go of a feeling, you’ll know.
Letting go leads to bliss.
After letting go of a feeling, you can use that bliss energy toward meditation, creative pursuits, or productivity.
You’ll Be Amazed At What You Can Accomplish When You Truly Let Go.
We deserve to be loved and felt special every single day.
We can do that for ourselves.
Unicorns of human beings – respectable and confident.
Focus on your life! Finding the right person & being truly happy in yourself. That’s the magic formula.
Hanging on to anger / a resentment, someone once said, is like drinking poison and hoping it will kill someone else. Alice May, Surviving Betrayal (1999) .Chinese proverb: “If you’re going to pursue revenge, you’d better dig two graves” which is saying to me: your resentments will destroy you.
- You can’t change a narcissist / psychopath.
- It’s toxic gas.
- The cycle is idealization, devaluation, discard, hoovering, bread crumbing and ghosting.
- Ghosting is a weak persons way out – Remember it is 100% on him / her not you.
Have always been in love with the idea of being in a loved relationship where 2 people bring out the best in each other.
Deal with the childhood wounds.
Never wish them pain.
That’s not who you are.
If they caused you pain, they must have pain inside
Wish them healing.
That’s what they need.
- How did my mother speak about her body + other women’s bodies?
- How much did mama focus on what other people thought, rather than meeting her own needs.
- Did she personalize other people’s behaviour?
- Did she unconsciously shame parts of me or certain emotions (you’re too sensitive, you’re not acting like a lady)
- What messages did she give me about the world + groups of people?
- Did she model clear boundaries?
- How did she connect with me or other people?
- Did she show me love at certain times, then remove it at others?
We all carry pain and more so for those with childhood trauma.
Heal first then address inner demons, issues, triggers, etc.
Compassion and love of self helps immensely.
Ending generational trauma is about consciousness, grace, + having compassion for mothers who have raised children in a world with almost no emotional awareness.
- interpersonal trauma leaves you with this empty lonely hollow feeling and deep sense of being worthless
- you’re not alone it’s a normal response to trauma and abuse
- one that we can overcome together
- Throughout human history, shared experiences have shone a light on humanity’s ability to create their own everyday miracles, big or small…
With feedback, YOU are empowered with choice.
- Your partner isn’t following through with their words.
- They apologize + don’t change their actions.
- Now, you get to decide if this person continues to have a space in your life.
- People reveal themselves in their patterns.
We know what to expect.
- Change is constant and if someone doesn’t realize that, don’t waste your time.
- Same applies to those that have a closed mind.
- Don’t waste your time.
- Time is precious.
Because patterns become behaviour + behaviour becomes character
Lynnie helps women at midlife with poor self image to get their healthy mind and body back & rock the second half.
It’s never too late to CREATE
Say yes to what lights you up.
Say no to what weighs you down.
Let your life’s path be guided by the truest compass there is – YOU.
Decide that you deserve a real friendship, a true commitment and a complete love with people who are healthy and prosperous
- I forgive myself for someone I loved made me think it’s hard to love me.
- I allow my inner strength & guidance to show me the way.
- Love should not hurt.
- Not everyone deserves my heart.
- It’s not my job to fix something that is broken, that is their responsibility.
- Set healthy boundaries without false guilt.
- Trust is earned, I will never again give it freely.
- GRATEFUL for who I am becoming, through this part of my journey.
- Betrayal is a chance to choose SELF.
- I deserve a tender, unhurried, stable, powerful & fulfilling love.
- If you don’t have these ingredients ask:
- Is this really the right person???
Don’t worry about losing people.
Be more concerned with making sure you don’t lose yourself, trying to keep the wrong people in your life
Big Love, Xo
+61 407 168 776