Decluttering your home or work space = decluttering your mind. This is because when your environment is cluttered and chaotic, its difficult to focus on anything else but the mess.
It is difficult to focus on anything else but the mess.
• This makes it hard to hear your intuition speaking to you.
• However, when your home is neat and tidy, you’re able to relax and focus on what’s important.
• This allows your intuition to shine through.
• When You are in a clear and clutter-free space, you are able to make better decisions because you can hear your inner voice more clearly.
So if you are looking for a way to reconnect with your intuition, start by :
Decluttering your home
• It’s the perfect way to create space for clarity and peace of mind.
• It feels surprisingly good to let go of stuff and make space.
CLUTTER TIP … Do you find it hard to let go of clutter around the home/work office?
• What seems to work best is to grade the clutter with 2 different colour stickies, eg red means let go, green indicates keep. Then book a de-cluttering professional who takes away the red graded items.
• Make sure not to be present.
• Come home to a peaceful space. A peaceful space = peaceful mind + proactive & productive.
Big love, Xo,