At a time when peeps are feeling particularly squeamish about germs, seeing someone swoop in for an unsolicited hug feels like watching a horror movie in slow-mo.
So what do we do … for starters, stow the handshake.
- Alternatives like fist-bumping, on the other hand, spread significantly fewer microbes.
- Bowing, waving, winking, and doing finger-guns are perfectly sanitary.
- Pack your kombucha hand sanitizer if you are going to grab anything in public places.
- Don’t be tempted to over purchase … because hoarding hurts us all.
Stand back to front so you are not breathing in my face .. and bums are good!!
- Maybe this period of elevated anxiety will push us to be better neighbors, with a better appreciation of boundaries, and why a better understanding of improving working conditions is better for us all.
- We will go back to growing a veggie garden, appreciating the small things in life, de-cluttering, appreciating a good book, family time, shared meals and conversation at the family table followed by music around the fire.
- Slow down and smell the flower’s.
Love, Peace and virtual hugs to all! Xxoo Lynnie