Next to me at the Beach
We personally want to invite you…
No One Eats Alone Day
18 February 2022 – Virtual Dinner (Via Zoom)
Theme (WHITE) Don white and let your ❤️ shine
Limited numbers – 6.00pm Qld Australia (Remember, we do not do wizardry daylight savings)
Will be recorded, so you can follow along anywhere & anytime (step-by-step download recipes provided)
The 10 FOOD LINEUP – No One Eats Alone Day – 18 February 2022 Virtual Dinner, Theme: White by the beach
There will be a pungent parade of kombucha, kimchi, sauerkraut, cranberry relish, wild pesto, vinegar, coconut kefir cheese, chocolate, nut yoghurt and the means and training to help you make them at home. Presented by Lynnie Stein (author and lover of all things fermented with over 1/2 century of fermentation practice).
Come join us to delve deeply into food that is both nutritious and health-giving, and learn the skills that will have your kitchen brimming with bubbling, delicious, live food.
- Antipasto board. Kraut in cucumber parcels & tasty starter bites with wild pesto vinaigrette
Salted Lemon Centrepiece
Ready, Set, Start
Okroshka / Saltibarsciai / Chlodnik litewski / Cold beet soup (eggs, kefir, beetroot kvass, cucumber, shallots and dill)
3. Marinated Coconut kefir cheese with cranberry relish & green mango pickle
4. Kimchi Cauliflower Kofta with Fermented Salsa
No man is lonely while eating spaghetti
5. Spaghetti with Fresh Prawns, Kimchi and Salted Lemon
Selection of pickles & sauerkraut salads
6. GRANITA – (organic oranges, lavender sprigs, ginger + turmeric tibi / kombucha, raw honey)
Celebrate the SWEETNESS with a “Sauer” Sweet Platter
7. Sauerkraut brownies
8. Avocado, Lime pie
Coconut Yoghurt With
Lilly Pilly + Dragon fruit Chia Tibi
& suddenly SAUER is SWEET!
Add a touch of sweetness with little bursts of deliciousness. You can even package them up and give as gifts.
9. Probiotic bliss balls with beet kvaas + Sauerkraut chocolate to celebrate the month of love
Conclude our celebration
10. Lahpet Thoke … Burmese Tea Leaf Salad pronounced “la-pay toe” (lemon myrtle, kale, parsely, shallot greens, ginger, garlic
Join Me For Virtual Dinner? Shopping List + Your Timetable provided
Receive 10 for 10 tutorial
- 10 Ferments (made in less then 10 minutes)
- 10 Video lessons you can access anytime (so you can learn at your own pace and come back to again and again)
- 10 Step-By-Step Downloadable Playbooks (making it faster and easier for you to get results)
- Access to the private members only community (to see how your buddies are implementing )
By the end of the tutorial you will have all the information and know-how you need to create a kitchen full of delicious and life-giving ferments of every kind, plus the confidence to experiment with new quick fermentation adventures.
SKILLS FOR LIFE!!
PAYMENT SECURES YOUR PLACE (Limited numbers)
Payment of $50
Map details will be forwarded when payment is received
Payment includes all drinks, food, download recipes, 10 for 10 tutorial with lifetime access.
If you can not attend tickets can be transferred to a friend but are non-refundable.
Look forward to sharing ❤️ & Bacteria,