I can’t build homes for other people.
- I have become my own home.
- I have learned I cannot rely on others to do the inner work for me, and this has helped me to become proficient in nonviolent communication, compassion, self-awareness, self-forgiveness, and grace.
- I have learned I cannot count on people or things to change.
- I can embrace and love others unconditionally without expectations.
- I have learned that blaming or playing victim keeps us living in a false reality.
- True power and shifts arise when responsibility is taken.
- I am constantly embracing humility.
- I have learned we are never victims of our own choices.
- We always have the ability to create the life we desire for ourselves.
- I have learned you get to choose whether or not to embrace the falsities or programming you were told about yourself. I release myself from past mistakes.
Being true to myself.
- Living a life of substance. Asking myself – what is the truth you stand for you?
- We are forever given the grace to grow, evolve, and become.
- You are never who someone else says you are.
- You are only who you believe (and show) yourself to be.
- I have learned that letting go isn’t always what you think it is…oftentimes things work out better than we could have expected. I move forward. I will not convince someone to love me.
- I am falling in love with the woman I am today.
- After lots of crying, healing and leaving behind what did not serve me.
- And I am freaking proud of her.
- Good people have helped me find the important things that I lost.
- My smile, hope and courage.
HOPE (HELPING ONE PERSON EVERYDAY)
- Ego is sick, it is an imposter. Making you think you are something you are not.
From my favourite author, Eckhart Tolle, (‘The Power of Now’)
Any action is often better than no action, especially if you have been stuck in an unhappy situation for a long time. If it is a mistake, at least you learn something, in which case it’s no longer a mistake. If you remain stuck, you learn nothing.
All negativity is caused by an accumulation of psychological time and denial of the present. Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry – all forms of fear – are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of non forgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence.
Why am I holding on to this?
- Do you want to be right? Or do you want Peace?
- Time is moving on.
- You can never get it back.
- Let it go!!
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Don’t obsess. Do not hold on to grudges. Only weighs you down & keeps you holding on to the past.
- Press stop & reject the urge the urge to keep playing.
- Release the past & the idea.
- Learn & release.
- Let people be who they are – costs you time & energy.
- Being present & feeling with other beings
- I FEEL with you … not only am I willing to walk in your shoes, I feel you. Feel your will to RISE.
Feel Good. Go Out & Do Good.
Doing good makes us better.
- Offer service. Be Graceful – not everyone can be famous, but we can serve.
- Overcome hysteria. Use it to encourage into the rising of your life.
- Encourage it into the rising of your life. Heart full of grace & be thankful & truthful.
Being true to myself
- Truth exonerates the shield – our saving grace.
Create enlightenment in the world
- The time is NOW!
Use my gifts to illuminate the darkness in the world.
- If you are hurting – help someone out of there’s.
- Helping others is how we help ourselves.
Note to self…
- You are much stronger than you think
- You will see when you get up and rise to the top again
- You will see
- You took a hit, all the way down to rock bottom, where all the pieces of broken hearts and lost souls go. So?
- That does not make you weak, it makes you human & we have all been there
- Take your time, cry it out, work it out, get your pieces, and build yourself back up to the most bad ass version of you that ever was.
- You learn a lot down there and you’ll bring those lessons back with you
- That takes freaking strength
- I will see you at the top again soon
- You got this.
- Forever grateful.
Big love & hugs, Xo,