There is no growth without pain.
Because without pain our false self remains intact.
It takes an avalanche of pain to make us question:
Am I living true?
Am I loving true?
Am I truly authentic?
Who am I?
What am I doing with my life?
What really lights me up?
Only pain stops our path to ask and it is only in the asking that we seek
In the seeking we hold the promise for a new arrival
A new way of BEING!
Set your soul FREE!
YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF…
This is the space for you if you are ready to breakthrough the blocks holding you back, and reclaim your sensuality through self discovery.
• Through our senses. Your senses are your connection.
• Self discovery can take many different forms – from noticing how you react to something in your environment to uncovering your purpose in life.
•The greater awareness you have of your inner world, the more your actions can line up with the life you want to create.
How do you get there?
By doing the deep work. It’s not easy. It takes time.
• Self discovery starts by asking yourself some questions.
• Really asking yourself these questions and giving yourself the space to let the answers reveal themselves.
• A single point mindfulness practice can help here
• Sit quietly and repeat the above questions to yourself.
• Without judgment see what comes up for you.
• The answers to these questions could take a lifetime to articulate.
Why not begin today?
• What I teach inside The Gut Academy Life is unlike anything you’ve experienced before, and I break down so many complex topics into a simple and effective way that will allow you to learn to feel again!
Learn how to become a woman who is turned on by being herself.
A woman who takes pleasure in her senses, who takes pleasure in her body and life.
A woman who puts her pleasure first. A woman who is erotic, powerful and fierce.
My work isn’t just about the food you put in your mouth.
• Your eating is a mirror of how you’re living, and we can’t improve your relationship with food without improving your relationship with your life.
• For some people, that means screaming for ice cream.
• For others, it means a lot more time to read, to nap, to get back to dancing, singing, painting or other favourite and ignored hobbies.
• And some people realize they need to add new sweetness to their lives – to learn to ride a bike or go salsa dancing for the first time or ask someone out on a date.
• However, in the cocoon phase you will want to avoid small talk, to question your long held beliefs, + no longer do thing’s out of obligation or guilt.
• Whatever it is, expect self care before the butterfly emerges.
Our work is also hard, but in a different way than you expect.
• To become a butterfly, a caterpillar undergoes massive transformation, also know as – metamorphosis – a process that can sometimes last up to 30 days!
• During this entire process, the caterpillar stays in a cocoon and at the end of it, emerges out as a beautiful butterfly.
Is it hard?
But it’s not hard in the way that a DIEt is hard, and it doesn’t require willpower.
What is required is a willingness and a curiosity to look closely at your life, your thoughts, and your behaviours’, and to stop going through life on autopilot.
Being truly aware of yourself can be painful — most of us who struggle with occupation’s like food have things, big or small, that we’d rather not face.
So yes, it’s hard and scary and sometimes painful. But that’s why I’m here: to support you, to show you the way, and to make sure that there is enough of my favourite emotion (JOY) to make you feel balanced.
I can promise you that it will be worth it.
My work is about helping you eat whatever you want without obsessing, stop worrying about your weight, and start leading the life you’ve always wanted to lead.
12 months of a circle to form friendship’s and discover YOU.
It is definitely worth it.
Anais Nin said, “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
❤ & Bacteria,
Lynnie Stein • Gut Goddess