Shout out to recognizing our own toxic traits and trying our best to unlearn ’em. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life. Each day represents a new beginning. Everyday we are given a day to become! So just begin and watch what can grow.
growth can look like…
asking for help
worrying less + dreaming more, owning your mistakes, not letting your happiness depend on others, setting boundaries, facing your fears, prioritizing your well-being, forgiving yourself, embracing change
Start each day with – This is going to be the best day of my life!
I deserve the love I desire.
This is my body & my brain & my time on earth & I am in charge of it.
I am responsible for it.
“THIS IS MINE”
- Stay in the present.
- Maybe, tell your physical mind that “we need to let go, because the past doesn’t exist any longer, let’s live in the present where it matters”.
- Limerance is like depression.
- What Is Limerence? Limerence is a state of infatuation or obsession with another person that involves an all-consuming passion and intrusive thoughts.
- “It is often a result of not being present either through trauma or certain childhood development issues,” explains psychosexual therapist Cate Mackenzie
- While signs may often be there from very early on in a relationship, It often takes quite a long time to allow ourselves to see someone for who they really are but, it’s the person we want to see them as, whom we remain blindly limerant for.
- Romantic obsession fades when childhood trauma is faced.
- Limerance can be exacerbated by actively being in a relationship where needs aren’t being met.
- You can be starved of intimacy, affection, and love.
- It’s a defence mechanism, a faulty one but we can do repairs.
- You can create a character of them in your mind that isn’t even real!
- But we can grow and heal and move on.
- Better is on its way.
- Sending so much love and support, stay strong and one foot in front of the other.
Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.W. Churchill
- Sage words by Churchill unfold what the growth mindset is all about: seeing opportunities instead of obstacles.
- That means seeing failure as a chance to develop your abilities further, instead of rolling into your cocoon and hiding from the world.
Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world.
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before.
Let your soul take you where you long to be…
Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you’ll live as you’ve never lived before.Erich Fromm
|WHAT IS FIXED MINDSET?
|WHAT IS GROWTH MINDSET?
|Intelligence is static
|Intelligence can be developed
|“I desire to look smart”
|“I desire to learn new stuff”
|Gives up easily
|Persists even when it’s hard
|Ignores constructive negative feedback
|Sees criticism as a chance to learn
|Sees the success of others as a threat
|Sees the success of others as inspiration
|“Failure is the limit of my abilities”
|“Failure is an opportunity to grow”
|Sense of free will
|“Efforts are fruitless, I can achieve what I can achieve”
|“Efforts are a path to mastery”
|Reaches the plateau early in life and achieves less than they’re capable of
|Has higher levels of achievement
Sometimes the longest journey we make is the sixteen inches from our heads to our hearts.Elena Avila
The first step out from the fixed mindset is believing that you can step out of it and that growth mindset is possible to achieve.
Life is an opportunity, seize the day, live each day to the fullest. Life is not a project, but a journey to be enjoyed.Catherine Pulsifer
So, ask your gut. What does it say?
- Are you ready to take some steps towards a more open attitude in life?
- Are you ready to even fail sometimes, and take responsibility for it, by accepting failure as a challenge and opportunity, instead of bowing down before it has even happened?
- In order to help you elevate your state of being and achieve a growth mindset, we’ve prepared this thorough list of advice.
- We hope it will serve you well!
In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.Anthon St. Maarten
You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are.”Joss Whedon
We have stories to tell, stories that provide wisdom about the journey of life. What more have we to give one another than our ‘truth’ about our human adventure as honestly and as openly as we know how?Rabbi Saul Rubin
Tell a fantastic story when you are ready to tell others how you did it.
Make sure life is the best story ever written through a journey filled with overcoming obstacles, taking risks, and continuing to develop.
This thing we call life is not a destination with an end but a path down which we continue to journey as long as we can breath.
Life is to be lived not squandered or to give away waiting for the end to close upon us.Byron Pulsifer
To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.Chinese Proverb
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.Robert Louis Stevenson
Life is a journey that has a lot of different paths, but any path you choose use it as your destiny.Ryan Leonard
Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough.Charles Warner
Life is eternal.
We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.
This is a precious moment.
It is a little parenthesis in eternity.
No one can decide the road that inspires us to kick-start a journey better than the one embarking on the path.
We may find others joining our journey, but we have to take the first step alone to reach our destination.Dr Prem Jagyasi
When you set out on a journey and night covers the road, that’s when you discover the stars.
If all difficulties were known at the outset of a long journey, most of us would never start out at all.Dan Rather
Embrace your life journey with gratitude, so that how you travel your path is more important than reaching your ultimate destination.Rosalene Glickman
it is life itself.
For everyone who departs from birth is destined for death, so the journey IS life.
The soul of a journey is liberty, perfect liberty, to think, feel, do just as one pleases.William Hazlitt
“Wow! What a Ride!
to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
“Wow! What a Ride!
Hunter S. Thompson
Trust yourself, trust the road, trust the weather, and trust your destination!
This quarto-trust can create a miraculously successful journey!Mehmet Murat ildan
the journey within the process, not in the resulting monument to be presented in a certified art-place.
A journey taken in vain is not a wasted journey if you have learnt something.Anthony T. Hincks
Mehmet Murat ildan
“For everything in this journey of life we are on,
there is a right wing and a left wing:
for the wing of love there is anger;
for the wing of destiny there is fear;
for the wing of pain there is healing;
for the wing of hurt there is forgiveness;
for the wing of pride there is humility;
for the wing of giving there is taking;
for the wing of tears there is joy;
for the wing of rejection there is acceptance;
for the wing of judgment there is grace;
for the wing of honour there is shame;
for the wing of letting go there is the wing of keeping.
We can only fly with two wings and two wings can only stay in the air if there is a balance.
Two beautiful wings is perfection.
There is a generation of people who idealize perfection as the existence of only one of these wings every time.
But I see that a bird with one wing is imperfect.
An angel with one wing is imperfect.
A butterfly with one wing is dead.
So this generation of people strive to always cut off the other wing in the hopes of embodying their ideal of perfection, and in doing so, have created a crippled race.”C. JoyBell C.
Happiness is like a butterfly:
the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you,
but if you turn your attention to other things,
it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.
The Aptitude to fly
Meadows of Majesty concedes
And easy Sweeps of Sky -”
We want to feed you!
(with interesting, mouth-watering updates)
P.S. FREE GIFT!
I’ll send you love letters regularly with more delicious goodies to help your life and tummy shine.
You may unsubscribe at anytime.
Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way.
It is all those little steps that make the journey complete.
The journey is a reward.
Stay patient and trust your journey.
Life is about the journey, not about the destination.
Life is a journey, travel it well. ‘