MONTESSORI / REGGIO EMILIA / PROJECT-APPROACH / WALDORF or STEINER / NATURAL PARENTING / GENTLE PARENTING
Gentle parenting is a alternative approach to bringing up children, centred around understanding, empathy and respect. Here we talk about school education.
Are you one of those other mothers?
- The progressive, open-minded, organic living, type mother?
- Do you try and foster a creative, open-minded and nurturing environment for your children?
Montessori Method, Reggio Emilia approach and Steiner’s Waldorf Education, as well as ideas and strategies for implementing them into your own family.
- We share a common bond: a desire to be the best parents possible by providing our children with a physical, psychological, and spiritual environment that will nourish them and allow them to reach their greatest potential.
- To nurture our children, we strive to educate ourselves and to make choices that will enable them in mind, body, spirit.
- Instilling thankfulness and wonders for life on Earth!
- Educating the whole child – giving each child the foundation for unfolding their unique selves in relation to nature and humanity.
Virtues, skills, and life itself are learned in the garden