Things are not getting worse, they are getting uncovered. We must hold each other tight. No matter what side of the Covid fence we are on.
Your ego is not your amigo!
The world is crashing and many including myself are doing the very best with the knowledge and tools that we have.
We can address this world both externally and internally because they are one and the same.
I think it’s time we should come together with LOVE.
Love one another and stop the great divide.
This last 2 years has created enough of that.
If we could all just be kind and understand that people have been shit scared from loss of friends, family, health, jobs, finance + more. The politicians ego have destroyed a lot of lives. Human Power & Greed.
If my beautiful Grandma was here today, who so often remarked on how grateful she was to of come to the wonderful country after a depression and war. Her words from those sad days …Think before you hate. Protect your freedom. Stand up.
The current crisis / virus. We heard not to invite people to family Christmas dinner if not vaccinated, weddings to be capped at 20 if inviting unvaccinated, no dancing, no pubs, no outdoor concerts and no restaurant dining if not vaccinated. Small business suffering. Jobless amongst the professions of teachers, police, doctors, nurses, disability and aged care to name just a few.
Fear is not something to be ashamed of.
We cannot condemn fear without simultaneously condemning the fact that we are alive.
It is part of being alive.
Fear is valuable.
Take every opportunity where you feel fear, to step into the feeling of the fear, explore it.
Bring awareness to it.
And question it fully.
It can be beneficial to connect with others who can offer a safe relationship for building trust & a sense of security. Allowing for the opportunity to establish meaning, purpose and hope, within a safe container of support and encouragement to begin to engage more fully with life.
I am Ok, I am safe, I am loved.
The UK government admits the C vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated.
The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will not be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants – or possibly any other virus.
In its Week 42 ‘COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report”, the UK Department of Health admits on page 23 :
“N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination”
It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent.
What does this mean?
We know that the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones).
The British now find the vaccine interferes with the body’s ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus. In particular, vaccinated people do not appear to form antibodies against the nucleocapsid protein, the envelope of the virus, which is a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people. In the long term, the vaccinated are far more susceptible to any mutations in the spike protein, even if they have already been infected and cured once or more.
The unvaccinated, on the other hand, will gain lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being naturally infected with it even once.
Anthony Fauci confirms the PCR test cannot detect live viruses
Anthony Fauci confirms that neither the antigen test nor the PCR test can tell us whether someone is contagious or not!!! This invalidates all the foundations of the so-called pandemic. The PCR test was the only indication of a pandemic. Without PCR-TEST = no pandemic
· The narrative collapses ~ From Ben Fordham
Data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics has revealed the underlying health issues involved in 92 per cent of Aussie COVID deaths.
From March 2020, 273,901 Australians died, with 2,639 of those attributed to COVID.
The median age of those who died with coronavirus was 81 for men and 86 for women.
“I’m not playing down the situation or ignoring the grief of families,” Ben Fordham said.
“But these records expose the overblown scare campaign we’ve witnessed.”
Obviously, the vaccines have done absolutely nothing to stop or even slow down the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Quite on the contrary, they seem to have led to its increase
Not only has the government of Iceland decided to drop all Covid restrictions and vaccine requirements, but the Ministry of Health issued remarkable new guidelines on how to deal with the virus.
The country’s health authorities have advised the Icelanders that “as many people as possible need to be infected with the virus as the vaccines are not enough.”
Do you hear this?
Iceland’s government now tells its people that it is good to contract Covid. In other words, Iceland’s government has decided to handle Covid through herd immunity derived from natural infection.
This marks the complete negation of the official Covid narrative which was accepted as the conventional wisdom by nearly every government for the last two years.
The narrative ran something like this: People should try to avoid getting infected at all costs and instead wait until they can get injected with the hastily concocted experimental vaccines from Pfizer, Moderna and such.
Now, however, governments are increasingly encouraging their citizens to forget about the vaccines and instead go out and take on the virus with their own immune system.
What in the world?
They are saying this after two years of heavy-handed lockdowns, restriction and closures that have caused untold economic, social and psychological damage.
They have changed their mind after having conducted a global vaccination crusade that saw more then 60 percent of the Earth’s population injected with inadequately tested vaccines that have proved to be less than effective and that have needlessly killed what could be millions of people worldwide.
This is undoubtedly one of the greatest debacles in the annals of man.
There were scientists who advocated herd immunity through natural infection at the outset.
Those voices, however, were ridiculed, censored, discredited, fired and cancelled.
Instead, one after another, governments across the world seized the false narrative and proceeded to impose a cascade of disastrous measures that inflicted unprecedented damage on the human race.
In the weeks ahead they will try to excuse themselves by claiming that the virus has changed and that it is less dangerous now that it was at the outset. This is true to some degree. The fact, however, remains that the virus never posed a great danger to most people. Its survival rate for non-confined individuals was some 99.7 percent. It posed virtually no threat to healthy children. It posed only relatively low risk to active healthy people of productive age. Certainly, the threat was not sufficient to justify wide scale school and business closures and other onerous measures.
Nor did it justify indiscriminate mass vaccination of children and healthy people with the dangerous and deficient vaccines.
These policies were a gargantuan mistake that cost untold trillions of dollars and countless lives.
Now that the false narrative is collapsing, those responsible for this debacle should be asked to explain themselves. These people, however, are very cunning and they are already in the process of skilfully diverting the public’s attention to another place with a new narrative.
The Covid-19 crisis was a government-imposed disaster from beginning to the end.
The virus – which was created by the Chinese state in cooperation with Dr Fauci and his friends – either escaped or was released from the biolab in Wuhan
Six weeks after becoming “fully vaccinated,” kids under 12 are 40 percent MORE likely to be infected with Covid than those who never received mRNA shots, a huge New York state database shows.
The mRNA jabs provide some protection for the first two weeks of “full vaccination.” But it declines rapidly, turns negative by the fifth week, and more sharply negative in the sixth..
“Negative” vaccine efficacy means that vaccinated people are more likely to become infected.
It is not clear how high the increased risk may become for young children, since the database only covered six weeks and the trend worsened each week.
The blue bar in the chart below shows the relative odds of unvaccinated and vaccinated children to get Covid. The dashed red line equals a risk ratio of 1 – a 50/50 risk.
See how the blue bar falls each week and drops below the red line after 35 days? At point, unvaccinated children have lower risk. (The orange bar is kids 12-17. They still have some protection six weeks out, although it too is declining.)
The study covered the period from mid-December through the end of January, when the Omicron variant became predominant. Although many other studies have shown the vaccines are largely useless against Omicron infection in adults after four months, this database makes clear they are even more useless even more quickly for children.
Children 5 to 11 receive a smaller mRNA dose than adolescents and adults, 10 micrograms versus 30 for each shot. It is not clear whether the smaller dose is the reason the shots are even less effective in kids than in adults, or whether children’s immune systems react differently to mRNA at any dose.
Vaccine protection against Covid hospitalization in children under 12 also dropped over time. By the final two weeks of the study, vaccines offered no statistically significant protection against hospitalizations from Covid, though the numbers were very small.
The database covered 365,000 vaccinated children in New York state aged 5-11. The researchers did not mention the negative effectiveness in their discussion of their findings.
AERS – the federal side effects reporting system – has received more than 500 reports of life-threatening events, permanent disability,or deaths following mRNA shots in kids and adolescents.
In the light of today’s report that the jabs actually increase the risk of Covid infection in kids under 12 – and do little or nothing to reduce hospitalizations – I figured you might want to see what those reports actually look like.
Lots of myo/pericarditis and other cardiovascular events:
A fair bit of sudden-onset diabetes and DKA:
And the occasional psychiatric crisis:
Don’t worry, though, some will be glad to tell you correlation is not causation and VAERS is not reliable (they are correct, the data suggest that 70 to 95 percent of events are NOT reported, depending on seriousness).
This has been The Pandemic’s Wrongest Man: an occasional series.
Now we just have to make sure this NEVER happens again.
The world has wolves; and the more we hide from them the bolder they grow.
Recessions are awful. But inflation is worse, because inflation ultimately both distorts the economy and is most dangerous to people who are not asset holders and/or do not have the financial savvy to protect themselves from it.
In other words the working class and poor.
And the longer you go allowing prices to accelerate, the harder you have to slam the brakes to stop them.
THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH. NOT FOR INFLATION, NOT FOR COVID, NOT FOR CRIME. NOT NOW, NOT EVER.
You can party all you want, but the sun always comes up the next day.
Understanding this is the first step to being an adult.
In real terms it’s only about 22 cents a month. (External link – I do not receive any affiliation)
Coronaviruses, SARS-CoV-2 virus and COVID-19
Coronaviruses are a large group of viruses common amongst mammals and birds (1,2). “Corona” means “Crown” in Latin, and it refers to the distinctive shape of these viruses, where the genetic material (single stranded RNA) is contained within an envelope which has protein spikes pointing outside the structure (3). This gives a specific “crown morphology” to all Coronaviruses.
In some cases, Coronaviruses can spread from animals to humans in a process called spillover zoonosis, where many animal hosts can carry the virus before it reaches humans. When this happens, Coronaviruses can cause different types of respiratory and sometimes gastrointestinal diseases (1).
Respiratory diseases caused by Coronaviruses can range from symptoms resembling that of common colds to severe pneumonia, but for the vast majority the symptoms are mild, and people recover after few days of infection (4).
In December 2019, a new type of Coronavirus causing a cluster of pneumonia cases and deaths, emerged in the city of Wuhan, China, and rapidly spread-out to other countries in the world.
This new Coronavirus, called SARS-CoV-2 based on its genetic similarities with SARS-CoV (the virus identified in 2002 as the cause of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome), originally linked to a seafood and live animal market in Wuhan (6).
The thought was the newly discovered virus originated in bats, and since a 96% identical virus was isolated from pangolins, these animals could have been intermediate hosts before the virus transferred to humans (6).
The Coronavirus is the 7th known human Coronavirus (4):
1) Human Coronavirus 229E (HCoV-229E)
2) Human Coronavirus OC43 (HCoV-OC43)
4) Human Coronavirus NL63 (HCoV-NL63, New Haven Coronavirus)
5) Human Coronavirus HKU1
6) Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV)
COronaVIrus Disease Discovered in 2019 or COVID-19 (8).
COVID-19 physiopathology, epidemiology and treatment
Scientists established that the virus reproducibility rate, R0, meaning how many people an infected person can potentially infect, is 2 to 3, but the information was based on diverse transmission scenarios (9). What is clear from the most recent studies and publications is that SARS-CoV-2 uses its protein spikes located on its outside “Crown” to invade cells lining the respiratory tract. SARS-CoV-2 bind to their target cells through angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2). This enzyme is an “entry door” for the virus into our cells (10).
Since viruses are not fully autonomous, they need to enter into a human cell to divert the cellular machinery to their advantage and be able to produce huge numbers of copies of new viral particles upon human cell death. Once SARS-CoV-2 enters our respiratory epithelial cells, it kills them, and a big number of viral particles can be located in the respiratory mucus. The virus is then located in the microscopic droplets that can be projected when we cough, sneeze or simply speak.
The projection outreach of these droplets in the air depends on their own weight and has been evaluated to range from 1 meter to 3 meters in distance (6 and 7).
COVID-19 symptoms can vary greatly. Some people don’t develop any symptoms and the infection is mild. For other people symptoms can range from fever, cough, dyspnea or shortness of breath, myalgia, fatigue, normal or decreased leukocyte counts, and radiographic evidence of pneumonia (10).
In some severe cases, pneumonia can drive to Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome leading to septic shock and death.
This condition is more common in people with chronic diseases
Like type 1 and 2 diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases or asthma. It is important to note that the expression of ACE2 is substantially increased in patients with type 1, type 2 diabetes or hypertension, who often are under treatment with ACE 2 inhibitors (10).
The incubation period of the disease can vary from 1 to 14 days with an average of 5 days.
Treatment focusing on supportive care, providing oxygen, fluids and respiratory support for severely ill people.
Probiotics and Immune System
Our body, and especially our gut, is home to trillions of beneficial bacteria that live in perfect harmony, helping us to digest food, eliminating toxins, producing active molecules and educating our immune system to protect us against harmful microbes.
Scientists have named this microbial ecosystem the intestinal microbiome (14).
Today science has reached a solid level of understanding of the correlations observed between gut microbiome structure and composition and health or disease.
It has been recently observed that an alteration of the physiological homeostasis of intestinal microbiota, also known as dysbiosis, is correlated with some diseases. Dysbiosis associated with a loss of species diversity were correlated with very diverse diseases from antibiotic-associated diarrhea to type 2 diabetes or common infectious diseases, among others (15).
Probiotic bacteria can interact with our gut microbiome to reinforce our immune system, increase immune responses and promote specific immune signalling with physiological relevance (16, 17).
During the last decades, several probiotics have shown to prevent and/or decrease the duration of either bacterial or viral infections.
Most of the information available today about the reinforcement of immune health through probiotics has been demonstrated in animal models. In mice, intranasal inoculation of L. reuteri or L. plantarum have been shown protective effects against pneumonia virus lethal infection (18).
Nevertheless, even if some patterns are common, not all probiotics involve the same mechanisms of action.
Strain specificity is crucial to define the right probiotic for the right indication.
BioGaia’s strain L. reuteri DSM 17938 has been shown to protect against upper respiratory tract symptoms and gastrointestinal problems in children aged 6 months to 3 years old (19) as well as to reduce the incidence of diarrhea in children aged 1 to 6 years old (20, 21). A randomized placebo-controlled trial with L. reuteri ATCC 55730 showed improved work-place healthiness by reducing short term sick-leave caused by respiratory or gastrointestinal problems in Tetra Pak workers in Sweden (22). A recent meta-analysis has shown that probiotics may be associated with less antibiotics use in infants and children in the context of reducing the risk of symptoms of common cold (23).
Moreover, probiotics and prebiotics have been shown to be effective in elevating immunogenicity by influencing seroconversion and seroprotecting rates in adults inoculated with influenza vaccines (24).
Combining probiotics could also be a valid strategy to boost the immune system in a generic manner. For instance, vitamin D can modulate innate and adaptive immune responses beyond its effects on bone and calcium homeostasis. Indeed, it has been demonstrated that not only vitamin D receptor is expressed on immune cells surface but also that all immunologic cells are able to synthesize vitamin D metabolite (25).
Combining a healthy and balanced diet together with prebiotics, probiotics, vitamin supplementation, among others, could help us to reinforce our immune system with COVID-19
Kefir’ is a fermented milk drink similar to a thin yogurt that is made from kefir grains.
Kefir and its probiotic contents can modulate the immune system to suppress infections from viruses.
Kefir can act as an anti-inflammatory agent by reducing expression of IL-6, IL-1, TNF-α, and interferon-γ. Hence, kefir might be a significant inhibitor of the ‘cytokine storm’ that contributes to COVID-19.
Here, is a review on several studies with a particular emphasis on the effect of kefir consumption and their microbial composition against viral infection, as well as discussing the further development of kefir as a protective supplementary dietary against SARS-CoV-2 infection via modulating the immune response. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33186…
With love and not ego!!
Kindness on your journey. Xo, Love & bacteria,
There can be no division between individual and collective healing.
If there’s a war happening in the world, there is a war within.
(1) Weiss SR, Leibowitz JL. Coronavirus pathogenesis. Adv Virus Res 2011; 81:85-164
(2) S. Su, G. Wong, W. Shi, et al., Epidemiology, Genetic recombination, and pathogenesis of coronaviruses, Trends Microbiol. 24 (2016) 490-502. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tim.2016.03.003
(3) S. Perlman, J. Netland Coronaviruses post-SARS: update on replication and pathogenesis, Nat. Rev. Microbiol. 7 (2009) 439-450. https://doi.org/10.1038/nrmicro2147
(4) Chen Y, Liu Q, Guo D. Emerging coronaviruses: Genome structure, replication, and pathogenesis. J Med Virol. 2020 Apr;92(4):418-423. doi: 10.1002/jmv.25681. Epub 2020 Feb 7. Review.
(5) Source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
(6) Leung C. Clinical features of deaths in the novel coronavirus epidemic in China. Rev Med Virol. 2020 Mar 16:e2103. doi: 10.1002/rmv.2103. Review.
(7) The SARS-CoV-2 outbreak: what we know. Wu D, Wu T, Liu Q, Yang Z. Int J Infect Dis. 2020 Mar 11. doi:10.1016/j.ijid.2020.03.004. Review.
(8) WHO source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus2019/events-as-they-happen
(9) Hellewell J, Abbott S, Gimma A, Bosse NI, Jarvis CI, Russell TW, Munday JD, Kucharski AJ, Edmunds WJ. Feasibility of controlling COVID-19 outbreaks by isolation of cases and contacts. Centre for the Mathematical Modelling of Infectious Diseases COVID-19 Working Group, Funk S, Eggo RM. Lancet Glob Health. 2020Feb28. doi:10.1016/S2214109X(20)30074-7.
(10) Xiaowei Li, Manman Geng, Yizhao Peng, Liesu Meng, Shemin Lu. Molecular immune pathogenesis and diagnosis of COVID-19. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpha.2020.03.001
(11) Cortegiani A, Ingoglia G, Ippolito M, Giarratano A, Einav S. A systematic review on the efficacy and safety of chloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19. J Crit Care. 2020 Mar 10. doi: 10.1016/j.jcrc.2020.03.005
(12) Deng L, Li C, Zeng Q, Liu X, Li X, Zhang H, Hong Z, Xia J. Arbidol combined with LPV/r versus LPV/r alone against Corona Virus Disease 2019:a retrospective cohort study. J Infect. 2020 Mar 11. doi: 10.1016/j.jinf.2020.03.002. Review.
(13) Martinez MA. Compounds with therapeutic potential against novel respiratory 2019 coronavirus. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2020 Mar 9. doi: 10.1128/AAC.00399-20.
(14) Qin J, et al. A human gut microbial gene catalogue established by metagenomic sequencing. Nature. Mar 4;464(7285):59-65 (2010).
(15) Le Chatelier E, et al. Richness of human gut microbiome correlates with metabolic markers. Nature. Aug 29;500(7464):541-6 (2013).
(16) Yan F, Polk DB. Probiotics and immune health. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2011 Oct;27(6):496-501. doi: 10.1097/MOG.0b013e32834baa4d. Review.
(17) Wieërs G, Belkhir L, Enaud R, Leclercq S, Philippart de Foy JM, Dequenne I, de Timary P, Cani PD. How Probiotics Affect the Microbiota. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020 Jan 15;9:454. doi: 10.3389/fcimb.2019.00454. eCollection 2019. Review.
(18) Gabryszewski SJ, Bachar O, Dyer KD, et al. Lactobacillus-mediated priming of the respiratory mucosa protects against lethal pneumovirus infection. J Im- munol 2011; 186:1151 – 1161.
(19) Gutierrez-Castrellon P, Lopez-Velazquez G, Diaz-Garcia L, Jimenez-Gutierrez C, Mancilla-Ramirez J, Estevez-Jimenez J, Parra M. Diarrhea in preschool children and Lactobacillus reuteri: a randomized controlled trial. Pediatrics. 2014 Apr;133(4):e904-9. doi: 10.1542/peds.2013-0652. Epub 2014 Mar 17.
(20) Agustina R, Kok FJ, van de Rest O, Fahmida U, Firmansyah A, Lukito W, Feskens EJM, van den Heuvel EGHM, Albers R, Bovee-Oudenhoven IMJ. (2012). Randomized trial of probiotics and calcium on diarrhea and respiratory tract infections in Indonesian children. Pediatrics 129: e1155-e1164.
(21) Weizman Z1, Asli G, Alsheikh A. Effect of a probiotic infant formula on infections in childcare centers: comparison of two probiotic agents. Pediatrics. 2005 Jan;115(1):5-9.
(22) Tubelius P1, Stan V, Zachrisson A. Increasing work-place healthiness with the probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri: a randomised, double-blind placebo-controlled study. Environ Health. 2005 Nov 7;4:25.
(23) King S, Tancredi D, Lenoir-Wijnkoop I, Gould K, Vann H, Connors G, Sanders ME, Linder JA, Shane AL, Merenstein D. Does probiotic consumption reduce antibiotic utilization for common acute infections? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Public Health. 2019 Jun 1;29(3):494-499. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/cky185.
(24) Lei WT1, Shih PC2, Liu SJ3, Lin CY4, Yeh TL5. Effect of Probiotics and Prebiotics on Immune Response to Influenza Vaccination in Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2017 Oct 27;9(11). pii: E1175. doi: 10.3390/nu9111175.
(25) Aranow C. Vitamin D and the immune system. J Investig Med. 2011 Aug;59(6):881-6. doi: 10.2310/JIM.0b013e31821b8755. Gianfranco Grompone, Vice President Discovery and Research at BioGaia https://alexberenson.substack.com/