A healthy relationship is where two independent people just make a deal that they will help the other person be the best version of themselves.
Every relationship is different, and there is no single test to tell you for sure whether yours is healthy.
However, asking yourself a few probing ? can help you hone in on any prob’s and tackle sooner rather than later.
1. Do you feel as though you can be authentic around this person?
In a healthy relationship, both peeps feel loved and accepted for who you are.
2. Do you feel excited by the prospect of growing old with this person?
3. Do you feel yourself opening up and as though you can tell this person anything?
To share your dreams and listen to there dreams?
4. Do you have any suspicions at all they may be cheating, telling excuses or porky pies? GET YOUR RUNNING SHOES ON… trust is the key to a healthy relationship. Get rid of old insecurities and any jealousy. You need to be able to trust that your partner will be loyal and restrain themselves in the face of temptation. True communication will stop an unhappy person from wanting anyone else.
Want each other like no one else for eternity.
5. To protect your happiness
Be the greatest version of you .. you deserve to be loved and felt special everyday
Be grateful for what you do have .. Love is all we need
Life is a miracle … this world is an amazing place … go create magic.
6. Do you give space?
We don’t need to share the same hobbies to be 100% compatible
Don’t be needy.. allow partners to share with friends and outside relationship activities
Life is short… none of us are guaranteed life on this earth… live fully. LOVE
I LOVE YOU.. tell them
7. Are you kind and happy?
I know you have a big heart … use it
If you made a mistake … take responsibility. The past is gone. Don’t worry about the future.
Be Happy for Today… we come into this life with nothing and leave with nothing
So spend more of what makes you happy…