As adults we are accustomed to live outside the body, to be absorbed externally. When we ignore the body, we begin to lose the ability to feel joy and pleasure. No matter what appears to be occurring around you. To find your happy space in isolation (I-soul-ation, soul-lution) as together we rediscover the true meaning of connection… to self, others, and this grand interdependent planet and universe.
Because without it, self-care means nothing.
To become a 🦋 a caterpillar undergoes massive transformation, also known as metamorphosis – a process that can sometimes last up to 30 days!
Adding wings to caterpillars does not create butterflies, it creates awkward and dysfunctional caterpillars. Butterflies are created through transformation.-Stephanie Marshall
- During this entire process, the caterpillar stays in a cocoon and at the end of it, emerges out as a beautiful butterfly 🦋 It is the magical transformation that is inspiring in so many ways.
- We can learn a lot of lessons about our own growth process from the butterfly life cycle.
- 💓It teaches us that, change, even though it takes time and a little difficult in the beginning, can lead to beautiful results.
- It teaches us the value of letting go of the old, in order to discover the new.
- Some things go and are replaced by new ones.
- Despite the cocoon being the comfort zone of the caterpillar, it has to emerge from this state.
- Otherwise, we would never have the beautiful butterfly.
- Similarly, you have to get out of your comfort zone and try new things if you want to move forward.
The 🦋 is a great symbol of growth, patience, perseverance, transition, adaption & faith
- It really blows my mind away that SELF GROWTH is not taught in schools and universities.
- It is the foundation of everything else and creates the template of our existence.
- If we are healed, we see the world as abundant no matter what the challenges.
- If we are broken from within, we see the world as this reflection.
Do you want to grow and heal?
- The Gut Academy is in the midst of metamorphosis.
- New projects take flight mid – October.
- My work isn’t just about fermenting food & the food you put in your mouth 👄
- Your eating is a mirror of how you are living.
- We can’t improve your relationship with food without improving your relationship with life 💓
- If you’re having a hard time listening to your body, here’s the easiest way to start:
- Get more sensitive and begin the art of intuitive eating & food purchasing 💓
- A good relationship with food (and also with Self) means a communication between your emotions, body, mind and the food you are eating.
- You need to start feeling, in order to be sensitive enough to be intuitive about eating.
- When you go food shopping, notice what your body is asking for.
- Noticed how you feel about specific foods.
- Most of us simply don’t take the time to attune with and communicate with our food so we allow our subconscious to rule our food choices.
- The more alive a food is and unprocessed it is, the easier it is to communicate with & feel.
All of this is just another way to practice self-love 💓
This is essentially about discovering who you are, getting in tune with what you need and consciously to make the right choices for you.
- In the cocoon phase, you may want to avoid small talk, to question your long held beliefs, + no longer do things out of obligation or guilt.
- Whatever it is, expect self care before the butterfly emerges.
- Practice self love 💕 💓💓
- 💓Practice compassion with yourself and others despite the mistakes you’ll both make.
- 💓This is an essential skill for love to last.
- 💓You will spend your life with another flawed human being, just as you will always be imperfect, too!
- 💓Take care of you.
💓To feel good in your skin you need more than getting a massage, or getting your hair and nails “did.” It’s what some might use as a label for getting your drink on with friends.
Those things are physical acts & are great.
However, You need self-love.
- 💓You can’t make others give as much as you do.
- 💓But you can be the one who brings the most to the table. And that…well it speaks for itself.
October The Gut Academy Club we will add amongst the furmenty gut-loving goodness a few techniques to forgive yourself and rekindle self love. 💓💓💓
The journey can be difficult without guidance, so if that’s what you are looking for, The Gut Academy Group gives you the knowledge, tools and support you need to explore the deeper parts of yourself and emerge transformed… and as we mention transform – we will play with the good bacteria and let the invisible organisms transform the humble cabbage into magical gut-loving goodness!!
And in honour of the Emotional Awareness Month you can get access to our eBook library and how to ferment course + access to the implementation monthly gut club for a reduced price on the button below:
$397 – 317.60 = $79.40
Once only payment – lifetime access
This offer is valid for 48hrs.
The Self Love component contains the best self-love techniques that I learned on my journey, which I trust will help you on yours. The how to ferment, I learned from my sage grandma and travel’s around the world and I trust you will pass on to your grandchildren and so on.
Anyone who enters this path is welcome.
Love and bacteria,
All the best,
Lynnie & Team
Gift expires soon
Voucher Code : SelfLove80